Fight foreclosure! Stop the threatening phone calls and letters. Get peace of mind.
• Prompt, understandable answers to your questions
• Guidance to get you through your troubles.
• Affordable fees.
Your FREE CONSULATION will give you an honest evaluation and understanding of where things stand. Paul Heatherman will guide you through the decision making process. We will not recommend bankruptcy unless you need it.
Ease your mind your financial problems are in good hands.
Law Office of Paul Heatherman, P.C. contributes to the success of its clients
through skilled practice of law in the areas of:
Start Fresh - a New Beginning
• Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
• Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Can I Save My Home?
• Determining Eligibility
• Preparing the Paperwork to Submit to the Lender
• Following Up and Persuading the Lender
Receive Compensation for Medical Bills and Lost Wages
• Motor vehicle accidents
• Product liability
• See our dedicated Personal Injury Law web site
REAL ESTATE LAW
Protect your Life’s Biggest Investment
• Purchasing a new home
• Property disputes
• Lease options, rights and responsibilities
• Foreclosure, Short Sales, and Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure options
Build Your Legal Foundation Before Building Your House
• Homeowner’s rights and warranties
• Construction Liens and collections
• Building code violations and cosmetic issues
Proceed with Confidence
• Formation of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies,
Professional Corporations, and DBA’s.
• Contracts, Sales and Collections
Take Control of Your Assets
• Last Will and Testaments
• Advance Directives
• Power of Attorney
You might be surprised to find that you don't need an attorney to resolve your issue.
Please evaluate our expertise.
For our representative clients, please click here for list.
The firm was founded in 1968 in downtown Bend. We are located in Downtown Bend in the Alexander Drake Building.
Please click here for maps